You don’t should do this in the event the Bumble account is not connected to your Facebook, but the majority reports (and all older records) are connected.
- Log into Facebook.
- Navigate to “Settings, ” then “Account Settings. ”
- Choose “Apps” and “Logged in with Facebook. ”
- Select“Bumble” and“Remove app. Then”
- Verify the removal whenever prompted.
- Log into Facebook in your web browser.
- Click on the arrow within the top right corner, then click “Settings. ”
- Click “Apps and Websites” in the line regarding the left.
- Find Bumble, and look the package close to it.
- Click “Remove, ” and verify removal.
Second step: Deleting your Bumble account