We chatted up to a Tinder VPвЂ”and 15 other womenвЂ”to uncover what makes them swipe kept.
- Simply Click to generally share on Facebook (Opens in brand brand brand new screen)
- Click to talk about on Twitter (Opens in new screen)
- Simply Simply Simply Click to talk about on Pinterest (Opens in brand new screen)
- Simply Click to talk about on Facebook (Opens in brand brand new screen)
- Click to share with you on Twitter (Opens in brand new screen)
- Simply Click to share with you on Pinterest (Opens in brand new screen)
With more than 50 million active users in 196 nations, Tinder has outlasted its flavor-of-the-month status, becoming probably the most popular geo-targeting software out here. Each time you can find 26 million matches made on Tinder, with increased than 8 billion matches meant to date.
On average, you can find 1.7 billion swipes a day. Day Per!
But beware: вЂњWomen are artistic and can swipe kept in case the picture is a switch off,вЂќ says online dating sites expert Julie Spira. вЂњPosting pictures of you with sunglasses claims youвЂ™re hiding one thing. Girls like to look to your eyes. Posting photos of a gorilla may be funny for your requirements, but does she genuinely wish to kiss that furry animal? Not necessarily. And people selfies with no top? Read more